President/CEO Executive Search
Finding the best fit for the President/CEO position is one of the most important decisions a board of directors can make and also one of the most challenging. A President/CEO search involves many factors including executive competencies, cultural fit, and board/CEO dynamics. D. Hilton Associates has the knowledge and experience to identify not only the skills and knowledge a credit union is seeking in their next CEO, but also those intangible qualities that make an executive placement truly successful. Our President/CEO Executive Search process includes:
- Onsite Board Workshop that includes a discussion of competencies the credit union is looking for in its next chief executive, the mission and values of the credit union, address executive transition concerns, and discuss competitive compensation trends.
- Proprietary and customized Leadership Competency Survey for the Board and the executive management team.
- Multiple methods of candidate sourcing including industry referral contacts, multiple databases, and extensive outbound research of talented professionals throughout the financial industry.
- Inclusive, flat-fee pricing structure and unconditional search guarantee. If the candidate leaves within the guarantee time frame, D. Hilton Associates will conduct the search again at no cost to the credit union.
- Real time executive compensation data on 80% of the financial services industry.