A Midwest Credit Union
Chief Financial Officer
D. Hilton Associates Inc. is currently seeking an exceptional Chief Financial Officer for a mid-sized financial institution located in the Midwest. This position will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department, collections department, and financial operations of the credit union. Executives with the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 7 years management experience within the financial services industry
- Complete understanding of all accounting functions, investments, ALM, and collections
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, motivation, and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess systems and customize reporting features
All interested individuals will be required to complete a phone interview and submit a nondisclosure form prior to receiving any additional information about the client or role.
You may recommend others for candidacy by contacting Jessica Jarman, Vice President at (800) 367-0433, extension 138 or [email protected].